|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 15:37|
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community. The Tester will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
The services may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide high quality test skills and expertise as part of a highly professional team.
- Plan, prepare and execute test cases, test scripts including automation test scripts).
- Work within an agile development methodology to tight deadlines.
- Work closely with the development team in identifying bugs and assist with their rectification.
- Raise bugs/issues using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops (TFS).
- Work with business analysts to review and clarify business requirements.
- Other duties as directed by the department’s representative.
- Experienced in testing web based single page applications.
- Strong working knowledge of test management using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops (TFS).
- Strong working knowledge of analysing requirements to create test cases and scenarios.
- Experience in the test automation of web applications.
- Demonstrated testing experience in Agile teams and the ability to work to tight timeframes.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with specific attention to quality and understanding of complex business rules.
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience as a Tester.
Canberra Based – Contract From 27 April 2021 to 30 June 2022. With 2 x 12-month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is preferred or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mo Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
Test Manager – Multiple positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)