.Net Software Developer (NV1)
|Job Title:||.Net Software Developer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 15:42|
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting software programs and scripts to deliver against agreed requirements.
- Providing quality assurance by reviewing the CapabilityOne code developed by other software developers (peer review).
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of CapabilityOne software development processes using Defence and industry best practices.
- Adhering to and continually improve agreed development, release and testing processes.
- Release management.
- Developing and maintaining technical documentation.
- Maitinaining knowledge of emerging software technologies specifically related to Microsoft software development.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Application Developer/Senior .Net Developer
Software Developer Level 4 (Python/Java/Kubernetes) (TSPV)
Software Developer x 2 - Cyber Security (NV1)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)