Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Full Stack .Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 16:07|
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government. It is a project working on cutting edge technology.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community.
The contractor will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive experience in modern web applications, Single Page Applications (SPAS) using HTML 5, CSS3, Angular and Typescript.
- Proven senior experience in full stack enterprise, commercial level .Net development experience and strong SQL skills, within an Agile environment.
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starting with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- End to end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Integration development experience with 3rd party products, ESB’s and web services.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a full stack .Net developer
Canberra Based – Contract From 27 April 2021 to 30 June 2022. With 2 x 12-month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is preferred or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mo Samsam 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's