DevOps Engineer (IaC AWS)
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer (IaC AWS)|
|Start Date:||2021-04-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2021 16:55|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer and will be responsible fpr evangelizing cloud best practices to the application and product delivery teams, alongside developing and guiding the other delivery teams to develop reusable cloud enablers (eg Terraform templates).
Our client’s platform uses Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) to deploy and manage their containerised applications. You will need to be proficient in setting up autoscaling EKS clusters and have a deep understanding of how EKS integrates with other Amazon services such as Amazon CloudWatch, Auto Scaling Groups, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be Australian citizen.
- 7+ years’ of experience in development or DevOps roles.
- 3+ years of AWS administration and development including experience with the following services: ELB, EC2, EKS, ECR, S3, SQS, SNS, SSM, Secrets Manager, KMS, RDS, IAM, AutoScaling, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Inspector, and WAF.
- Must be highly proficient using the AWS CLI.
- Strong Terraform experience.
- Recent experience using both GitLab and Nexus.
- Helm experience is also desired.
- Experience developing automation using AWS Lambda (preferably with Python ) also highly desirable.
- Experience in networking and security is highly desired.
- Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
- Comfortable in coordinating across geographically diverse delivery and product teams
- Strong Experience working with Development methodologies like Agile & Scrum.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 15 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's