|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Salary:||$0 - $140 per hour, Benefits: Market rate|
|Start Date:||2021-04-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2021 16:31|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Senior Developer with experience in MS .Net technologies, REST API, SPA, database and ETL processing to provide support services, proactive maintenance activities, solution scoping & design. Desirable experience in SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop MS .Net based applications/solutions which will meet user requirements
- Develop ETL processes for data management requirements
- Assist Business Analysts in formulation of Use Cases
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments
- Tune new applications to meet performance requirements
- Coordinate deployments with other parts of the Information Services Branch including the Operations Section
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture.
Demonstrated experience in MS .Net technologies, REST API, SPA, database and ETL processing to provide support services, proactive maintenance activities, solution scoping & design. Desirable experience in SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM
Contract Term: Until 03 September 2021 with multiple extension options (up to 24 months)
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 15 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer
Salesforce Technology Specialist/Software Developer (Salesforce) (NV1)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 5 (TSPV)