Intake and Works Allocation Officer (#864-1)
|Job Title:||Intake and Works Allocation Officer (#864-1)|
|Salary:||$28 - $31.95 per hour, Benefits: Market Rate|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 10:07|
About the Role:
Answer customer telephone, Internet and email inquiries about goods and services, and promotes the goods and services.
- Answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries identifying requirements and recording information into computer system.
- Coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries.
- Developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows.
- Listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback.
- Monitoring and timing calls creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer.
- Updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers.
- Arranging the dispatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties.
- Undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided.
Contract term: 6-month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Hourly Pay Rate: $28.00 - $31.95 excluding superannuation
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on successful national police check)
Application closing date: COB 15/04/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's