|Job Title:||Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 12:13|
The Department is seeking the services of a talented ICT Project Officer for a prominent and influential project.
The project team is working on a whole of government web based service to improve collaboration and modernise the way important information is created, distributed and shared across government.
The project is highly visible with a significant stakeholder community.
The Project Officer will be working alongside a high calibre, friendly and supportive team delivering creative solutions.
This opportunity would suit a self-starter with excellent communication skills who wants to work within a small dynamic team.
The ICT Project Officer will provide administration support to the Project Manager and team on a daily basis. They will be involved in preparing documentation, secretariat duties, procurement activities, on-boarding processes, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, maintaining mailboxes and system support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in preparing project documentation.
- Proven practical experience in governance and secretariat duties for Project Boards.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Proven ability to provide administration support within ICT project teams.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile environments and using PRINCE2.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Project Officer across various disciplines.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till June 2022 with the option to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements:Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's