|Job Title:||Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 16:22|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer with:
- Proven experience with Infrastructure as Code IAC using Azure DevOps
- Proven experience in automation standards and governance
- Technical Lead experience
- Microsoft identity and access management solution (with AzureAD and Active Directory)
- Web service security and single sign on (OpenID and SAML based)
- Migrating multiple existing Azure tenancies into a single Azure tenancy, including migration of identities, M365, O365 data, Teams, Sharepoint and D365 systems.
- Integration of DevOps pipelines with Change Control, SIAM and CMDB tools.
Demonstrated technical experience in:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps design and implementation
- Technical Lead in Automation
- DevOps Standards
- DevOps Governance
- Mentoring of peers and fellow staff.
- Knowledge of or experience with tools like TeraForms or ButtonWood
- IAM integration with bespoke java apps
- SAML, Web Service Security, OAuth
- AWS Access Management
- IAM policies
Contract Term: 6 months with 2 x 12 months extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 16 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's