Automation Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Automation Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 13:53|
The Automation Test Engineer is responsible for providing automation testing services and advice. You will work with others as part of a team responsible for automation of existing End to End manual test cases and maintenance of an existing automation test suite.
As an automation expert you will:
• Implement and manage continuous automated testing
• Contribute towards new and existing Test Automation frameworks/patterns within the Department
• Provide advice on automation test issues
• Provide tooling recommendations
• Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared
• Work with both technical and non-technical team members
• Mentor and guide permanent ATO staff to develop automation testing competency
• Adhere to the Departments system development methodologies in all test activities
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience to apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies in development of automated test suites
• Demonstrated programming experience using Java, SQL, XML, Git version control and Maven as a build tool
• Demonstrated experience using Microsoft TFS as the test repository
• Demonstrated high level technical skills to develop automation scripts based on existing manual test cases
• Extensive experience working with Git in team environment utilising: IDE integrations, console and Web interfaces
• Ability to develop sound business understanding ensuring tests are defined and developed, with close alignment to the business use of the system
• Excellent written & verbal communication
Location and Contract Term: This role can be conducted in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Canberra. Contract till May 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's