|Job Title:||Scrum Masters|
|Start Date:||2021-04-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2021 16:07|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced Scrum Masters who will be:
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Location: Canberra (no remote work option available)
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 16 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's