Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 15:38|
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these.
- Takes full responsibility for the leadership and management of activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Plan, initiate and management of procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's