Training Specialist level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Training Specialist level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 15:58|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- With guidance from team leads, oversee and develop training material for users learning and development on ICT capabilities.
- Assist with the management and coordination of training packages.
- Assist in the delivery of training material for the intended purpose and to the intended audience.
- Carry out routine record keeping using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's