Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2021 16:10|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux Operating Systems (CentOS /RHEL).
- Experience with OpenStack and RHEV Virtualisation Platforms.
- Experience with running and developing Ansible Playbooks is highly desirable.
- Experience with Python is highly desirable.
- Experience in Networking fundamentals.
- Use your knowledge and expertise develop a design that meet requirements and is fit-for-purpose.
- Generate design artefacts including: document(s), diagrams, etc.
- Configure and maintain various Linux system software.
- Develop scripts for delivering automation and security validation.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 April 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's