Report Analyst (PowerBI)
|Job Title:||Report Analyst (PowerBI)|
|Start Date:||2021-04-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 11:01|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Report Analyst (PowerBI) who will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to understand data requirements and delivering reporting and analytics solutions.
- Visualising data to help aid decision making and providing program level reporting capability
- Developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills, to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Contributing to the planning and coordination of team operations to ensure goals and objectives are met, including identifying broader influences that may impact on the team’s work objectives
- Applying our client’s business practices and maintaining accuracy of information in all their Business Systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (ie Scrum).
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Developing interactive dashboards in Power BI, including the ability to code in DAX and use PowerQuery
- Stakeholder engagement and communication
- MS Excel (Advanced)
- Interpreting and connecting data elements from imperfect to real-world applications
- SQL Server Integration Services or similar ETL tools desirable
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 28 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's