IT Midrange Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Midrange Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2021 12:24|
We are seeking driven and experienced individuals to join our team.
As an IT Midrange Application Developer, in our Enterprise Solutions and Technology (EST) area, you’ll co-ordinate, design, build, test and maintain IT application projects to meet business outcomes.
You’ll work in a Scrum team, collaborate with business partners and deliver services with an agile approach. You will provide detailed technical, professional, and policy advice on complex problems to a wide range of business partners.
You’ll share your expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced staff by coaching, reviewing their work and providing feedback to build team capability. You’ll model and encourage others to adopt an agile approach and support a culture of continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Has an agile mindset and experience in working with agile methodologies.
• Delivers quality outcomes and activities involving the development and maintenance of computer applications to meet business requirements.
• Takes initiative to proactively contribute to improvement opportunities that will deliver great user and client experiences
• Confidently uses a range of communication methods to provide advice, share information and actively participate in discussions and meetings with various stakeholders.
• Has experience, skills and knowledge in one or more of the following:
• Scala (with a focus on the functional programming paradigm)
• AWS Glue
• Apache Spark 2.x
• Apache Spark RDD
• Apache Spark SQL DataFrame
• Apache Spark Streaming API
• Spark query tuning and performance optimisation
• Database integration MongoDB
• Experience working with HDFS, S3
• Deep understanding of distributed systems (e.g. CAP theorem, partitioning, replication, consistency, and consensus)
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till May 2022 with 1 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is preferred, though candidates with the ability to obtain and maintain will be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 April .
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Frontend / User Interface (UI) Developer