Contract Management Solution Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Contract Management Solution Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 10:17|
The Department is looking for an experienced Procurement and Contract Management Systems Analyst to Develop a business case for a department wide Contract Management Solution. You will work with internal stakeholders to document requirements as follows:
• Working with Procurement teams/ Business / Procurement Champions to translate high-level business requirements into a detailed product requirement
• Proactively collaborate with various business areas, support, and lead discussions with functional and technical teams
• Develop and share contract management best practices into a business application and processes
• Document a detailed contract management solution requirement and a business case for internal approval process, and
• Provide implementation pathway, including procurement requirements and a detailed analysis of available options. To accomplish this, you will partner with stakeholders in Finance Branch, business areas, key external partners to help define their needs, and translate those needs into system solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
5+ years of work experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable implementation or post-production support (preferred; modules like Procurement, Supplier Portal, Account Payable, Receiving, General Ledger, Inventory)
Knowledge of end-to-end Procure/Source to Pay process, Accruals, Supplier onboarding
An in-depth understanding of the set-up and architecture of Procurement including workflow management
Sound Understanding on the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and PGPA Act
SAP FICO Module / BW / AFO experience and can support additional functional areas (e.g. Procurement, Supply Chain) with an understanding of the full end to end processes is preferred
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 3 month contract with the option to extend for a further 1 x 6 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance is required, though suitable candidates with a baseline security clearance will be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9am 21 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)