System Analyst & Designer (.Net & Siebel)
|Job Title:||System Analyst & Designer (.Net & Siebel)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 11:27|
Professional, experienced System Analysts and Design are sought to assist the Department on delivery on Aged Care reforms. Specialities in UI and Mobile design as well as CRM design (with experience with Siebel) are required.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of analysis methodologies and practices and excellent documentation, communications, and facilitation skills. Training, Qualifications and Experience in UI/application design and/or Siebel CRM products is essential.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have the ability to plan and facilitate workshops with business and business analyst representatives to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- You will have the knowledge to produce detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs
- Good understanding of.NET (or equivalent) UI user centric design based on modern UX principles that comply with WCAG 2.0 guidelines and/or Siebel Architecture and Data.
- Produce Siebel Functional specification and/or User stories for .Net (or equivalent), and associated documents that are clear and contain sufficient detail to be consumed by build and test teams
- Your client focus will be evident and you will have excellent communication skills enabling you to build and maintain effective working relationships and networks internally and externally
- Demonstrate finesse in managing business stakeholders to ensure engagement is collegial, productive and to mitigate risks related to business sign-off
- Ability to discuss technical issues/solutions with both technical and non-technical staff;
- Ability to work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- Previous design experience on Mobile applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms.
- Experience in data modelling, data mapping documentation and/or data migration
- Previous experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote
- Experience in using Octane for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations
- Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Adobe XD or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent
- Exposure to Azure DevOps for requirements management
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract from Mid May 2021 - 30 June 2022
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
Senior SOC Analyst
$0 - $157 per hour