Business Intelligence Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 12:02|
We require experienced Business Intelligence Business Analysts to support ongoing IT project delivery.
Skills and Experience Required:
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Liaise with the business (proactively of course, no spoon feeding) and gather reqs to understand wants or 'real needs'
- Understand the processes of how the stockbroking business operates.
- Create technical designs and hand them over to the BI developers to code
- Data discovery tasks - this will involve writing SQL queries or analysing query / data.
- Build relationships with varying audiences ie dept heads, IT leads, Head of Business Ops, Partners, Distribution, Marketing teams.
- Document existing and new data transfer processes, data profiling, data models and visualizations in line with standards - Kimball Methodology
- Proficient at data discovery and analytics activities using SQL (MS SQL Server/Oracle)
- Experience in analysing, documenting and communicating complex business applications such as CRM and OLTP systems to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience in creating requirements for data models, data warehouse, and ETL
- Strong SQL server experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement/communication skills and strong business acumen
- Experience with Master Data concepts
- Experience using a variety of BI tools like QLIK and COGNOS
- Exposure to data management solutions such as MDM and RDM
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Experience in Agile development across multiple environments
- Experience managing data services as a product including data operations and quality of service
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract from mid May 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 April.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's