|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 12:27|
Whizdom clients are predominately Federal/State Government and large National and Multinational corporate tech organisations. Whizdom offers a family focussed culture that bucks the trend of the typical “Recruiter Role” and we believe in motivating staff by providing a friendly and inclusive environment, empowering team members through a great work-life balance. Whizdom will consider candidates preferring either full-time or part-time.
The role is client and candidate facing and we encourage our team to meet and build relationships with our candidates and clients. We do not pay commissions – we are all wages based. This promotes collaboration as opposed to a compete culture, allowing team members to support each other whilst encouraging diversity across teams.
You will be well supported with systems that allow you to work anywhere and enable you to demonstrate our full capability and offerings to clients and candidates. We work as a team, utilising your experience and networks with ours, to produce the best outcomes for our diverse portfolio of clients.
Applicants will have experience in recruitment CRMs, Office 365, Outlook, LinkedIn, Job boards and be "tech savvy" to pick up new technologies quickly.
Although training and mentoring will be provided, we are looking for someone already in the industry with 2+ years’ experience and good networks.
Competency with 360 Recruitment ideally in the ICT/Tech areas but experience in other sectors will be considered.
Professional phone manner and experience with screening candidates, interviewing candidates face-to-face, enjoys a coffee meeting or two!
Key attributes we are seeking are:
- Excellent and professional communication skills - verbal and written;
- Proficient skills using Office 365 (Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel) and adaptive to system and technology changes;
- Work independently and contribute to team goals;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise;
- A proactive approach to contacting candidates;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures;
- Fantastic phone manner and excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to go out and meet with candidates and contractors and manage a busy diary.
Applications close 3 May 2021 with interviews to be held soon after the closing date.
Please upload your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and why you would be a good fit for the role.
For a confidential discussion or enquires, please contact Nicole at email@example.com