Senior Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||$0 - $58 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 14:59|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Senior Project Coordinator to coordinate the tasks required to define and shape projects and will manage the operational reporting needs of the Planning & Shaping Manager.
The role will be expected to interact effectively across a diverse range of ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO (Project Management Office) functions. To be successful in the role, you must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes and have a meticulous approach to documentation & processes.
You will be expected to operate as part of the support structure of the Leadership team. Within this role the successful candidate will have the flexibility to influence and utilise their expertise to enhance the overall outcomes of the program.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring effective project delivery through the provision of daily support including quality, controls, standards, tools and templates
- Providing guidance, planning assistance, and co-ordination to the Shaping & Planning Manager and related team members, as they proceed through the planning & shaping process
- Co-ordinating project reporting of inflight projects by consolidating and reporting detailed work activities, issues, risks, dependencies and impacts of inflight projects
- Organising and facilitating meetings/reviews as required
- Providing effective management of key program/project documentation
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce documents or reports to a high standard
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Advanced SharePoint skills
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple managers and broad stakeholders
- Candidates are expected to have worked within similarly large, complex programs of work, have relevant experience as a Program/Senior Project Coordinator and have a proven track record of delivering under deadlines and amongst broad stakeholder groups
Contract Term: until 30 June 2022 with 2 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 22 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's