Admin Assistant (Finance & Admin Officer)
|Job Title:||Admin Assistant (Finance & Admin Officer)|
|Salary:||$40.63 - $43.73 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 16:51|
About the Role:
1. Provide comprehensive administrative assistance and support to the various areas, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and in accordance with relevant standards.
2. Assist with reconciliation and processing of accounts payable invoices using the relevant database. Also provide assistance with end of month financial reporting.
3. Assist with accounts receivable processing and debtor management.
4. Maintain and assist with the revision of information needs and record systems within Road Maintenance Services’ as directed.
5. Reconcile project costing charge rates against actual costs.
6. Assist with the preparation of business reports
7. Carry out data entry functions for the following:
- Field Activity Summary Sheets
- Record Work Output data into database
- Raise Projects and maintain information
- Other information relevant to RMS functions as requested
8. Respond to telephone inquiries and liaise with the public, clients and contractors. Register any traffic complaints and ensure all matters are dealt with promptly, in accordance with client service standards.
9. Assist with coordination and/or minute taking for internal RMS meetings as requested.
10. Other duties as directed by the Business Administrator.
• Demonstrated effective experience in office administration, and processing accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices
• High level keyboard and computing skills, including Microsoft Office suite and data base applications.
• Demonstrated sound liaison and communication skills,
• The ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimum supervision, and effectively contribute to a small team.
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to the principles of workplace safety, workplace diversity and participative work practices
Contract term: 3-month contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Hourly Pay Rate: $40.63 - $43.73 excluding superannuation
Estimated start date: ASAP (Pending on successful national police check)
Application closing date: 21/04/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.