Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager / Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 18:08|
Manage a project which includes:
- a technical ICT build, including formal testing and change-control
- communication of concept, benefits, and operation
- modifications to staff instructions and training
- organisational and cultural change activity. Responsibilities include delivering project outputs, organising the project into tasks, managing the day-to-day aspects of the project, writing, and maintaining the management documentation, resolving issues of planning and implementation and monitoring progress and budget.
- More than 10 years' demonstrated experience successfully managing ICT projects of a national significance including executive stakeholder management and of whole of portfolio stakeholder engagement. Applicants must have worked in an enterprise environment with integration components.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 4 x 6 Month contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's