ESRI Workflow Specialist (NV1)
|Job Title:||ESRI Workflow Specialist (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 15:18|
- Highly proficient with Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) software and Python Scripting.
- Demonstrated experience to perform professional work involving a level of independence in approach, demanding a degree of originality and judgment.
- Current Esri Certification and Enterprise Geodata Management – Associate and Enterprise Geodata Management – Professional.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, configuration, and support of Esri’s Mapping and Charting Solution suite, particularly:
- Esri for the large government department Solutions.
- A large government department Mapping.
- Production Mapping.
- Data Reviewer.
- Workflow Manager.
- Aviation Charting.
- Aviation Airports.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Victoria Barracks, Melbourne
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Test Automation Specialist
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
Security and Risk Policy Specialist level 6 (TSPV)