Technical Production Mapping and Charting Solutions Lead (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Production Mapping and Charting Solutions Lead (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 15:45|
- Current Esri Certification and Enterprise Geodata Management Associate or Professional.
- Current certification in the ArcGIS Desktop Associate or Professional.
- Highly proficient with Feature Manipulation Engine (FME) software and Python Scripting.
- Demonstrated experience to perform professional work involving a level of independence in approach, demanding a degree of originality and judgment.
- Demonstrated experience in the installation, configuration, and support of Esri’s Mapping and Charting Solution suite, particularly:
- Esri for the large government department
- A large government department Mapping.
- Production Mapping.
- Data Reviewer.
- Workflow Manager.
Skill Level(s): Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Canberra, ACT
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
PeopleSoft Technical Architect
Cloud Technical Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 4 (TSPV)
IT Advanced Systems Analyst