Organisational Change Manager
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 16:41|
This professional will support the Division’s Strategic Business Transformation program, progressing our broader reform agenda alongside the digital transformation program. The successful candidate will be part of the Program team working with business users and technical colleagues across the Department to support the transition to future state. The candidate will adapt quickly to the Departments environment and successfully lead the design and implementation of Organisational Change Plans, engaging with stakeholders to establish a positive and productive organisational culture.
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience working as an organisational change manager to deliver business outcomes.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in workforce planning, building capability requirements to support stakeholders in adopting desired skills and behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience implementing effective resistance management strategies in change programs, providing coaching and mentoring in both a one-to-one and a group capacity.
- Experience leading complex consultation and engagement across diverse stakeholder groups to guide the development of workforce planning, organisational culture and help deliver business change initiatives.
- Experience managing the implementation and measurement of organisational change, promoting innovation and a team based approach to service delivery.
- Knowledge and certification in organisational change management methodologies such as Prosci.
- Experience working in a complex IT organisational change program.
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.