Organisational Change Support Officer
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-04-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 19:39|
The successful candidate will be part of the Program team working with business users and technical colleagues across the Department to support the transition to future state. This candidate will assist with the development and execution of change, communication and engagement plans, adapting quickly to the departments environment whilst building strong stakeholder relationships.
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 2 years demonstrated experience supporting a change or communications function to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated high-level writing skills.
- Ability to support the creation of a range of high-quality communication artefacts and bring initiative and creativity to the role.
- Ability to coordinate competing activities, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Experience collaborating across diverse teams and business stakeholder groups, to deliver a shared business outcome.
- Experience working in a complex IT organisational change program.
- Knowledge of change management methodologies such as Prosci.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's