|Job Title:||Experience Designer|
|Salary:||$0 - $75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-04-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 09:42|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Experience Designer to help liaise between business areas, the developers and the design team to fine-tune the our client’s website experience. As a secondary objective, they will help to analyse and suggest changes and updates to many of the other sites we manage.
The applicant will have a keen eye for detail, will understand the fundamentals of how Drupal works and how it can be used, and will have a strong understanding of user experience and user-centred design principles.
They will have experience working closely with developers and business areas to negotiate suitable solutions that are both effective and beautiful.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Use user-centred design to develop concepts and mock-ups for new content or products
- Help business areas map their content requirements and recommend the most efficient way to present it using reusable interfaces that they’ll design
- Responsible for quality assurance of the appearance of the department’s websites in line with design standards and guides and the team’s objective to make beautiful, effective websites.
- Provide design advice, mock-ups and asset creation for websites we manage
- Proven skills to generate mockups and layouts to help describe a solution to business areas and to provide specifications and guidance to developers
- Problem solving experience to understand business requirements and craft solutions that satisfy their requirements using established patterns, or new re-usable patterns that can be used by others
- Experience designing and refining website interfaces and providing specifications to developers to implement
Contract Term: 12 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 27 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's