|Job Title:||Content Manager|
|Salary:||$0 - $75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-04-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 09:55|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Content Manager to help drive quality content creation in the department.
You should be very experienced developing and working on content strategies for websites, understand how to use SEO and analytics to improve the effectiveness of content and be an expert at sharing their experience with others.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Generate training and reference materials for all staff that need to write content for the department’s websites (with a focus on dese.gov.au)
- Provide support and guidance to the department to improve readability and accessibility scores for content on our websites
- Reduce the amount of re-work required for publishing requests by contributing to the creation and distribution of better education and support materials to web content owners
- Provide editorial assistance to help improve content supplied to the web team for publication on our websites using evidence from analytics, website feedback and user interviews
- Assist with and help to improve the content review and quality assurance process for all departmental websites
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for websites
- Strong writing skills both for the web and to generate reference materials for other staff
- Awareness of Australian Government standards such as the Digital Service Standard, accessibility standards, and the Australian Government Style Manual
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google data studio, Search Engine Optimisation and similar analytics and quality assessment tools and techniques.
Contract Term: 12 months with possible extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 27 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's