Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 10:18|
The Foreign Investment Division of the department is delivering a multi-year, Strategic Business Transformation program and Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program. The program seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide a Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer. This professional will shape and support the multidisciplinary teams throughout the delivery phase of the Division’s Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program.
The successful candidate will:
- Help shape the approach of delivery teams.
- Lead a team of scrum masters ensuring consistency across the program.
- Work closely with project and program managers.
- Play a key role in mentoring product owners.
- Facilitate PI planning.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in scrum master roles on large ICT enabled programs.
- Extensive experience in SAFe Agile practices.
- Proven ability to adapt approaches to support the programs’ Agile skills uplift.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop program staff.
- Relevant certifications.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.