LNIC Engineering Manager (NV2)
|Job Title:||LNIC Engineering Manager (NV2)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 12:15|
- Bachelor degree (4 years or higher postgraduate) in Software Engineering suitable to achieve membership of the Institution of Engineer, OR Bachelor degree (3 years or higher postgraduate) in IT (Software) suitable to achieve technologist in the Institution of Engineers
- Preferably Chartered Professional Engineer or Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP).
- Extensive (greater than 15 years) experience in Software.
- Extensive experience with design, build and test functions of C4I Systems, Networks and associated Software is essential.
- Experience in maintaining and operating engineering design and systems competence and operations.
- Knowledge of National WHS legislative requirements and Military Safety policies & standards including their applicability to Safety, Risk and Hazard management.
- Demonstrated evidence of working within, and leading, multi-discipline teams.
- Experience with the use of the large government department standards and process.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Symonston ACT
Length of contract: 24 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV2 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's