|Job Title:||Risk Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 12:13|
Seeking a Risk Manager to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
The Risk Manager is responsible for contributing and iterating on the Risk and Issues framework, guides, and process. Maintaining program and stream level risks and issues registers as well as conducting risk assessments, including developing mitigation and treatment strategies through liaison with internal and external stakeholder. The role also involves reviewing stream level risk and issues in program reporting. The Risk Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework and demonstrated risk management experience within large complex delivery programs’.
- Ability to manage risks in line with pre-established portfolio frameworks and working with a number of stakeholders to incrementally improve risk culture and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate portfolio and program level risks and issues to support executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in risk and issue management.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, benefits management and reporting.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra or Sydney Based – 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.