|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-04-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 13:19|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work across multiple business and ICT projects, collaborating with internal, private, state and federal government entities.
Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships will be critical in this role.
You will need to have experience working within PRINCE2/PMBOK and hybrid Agile project teams.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Leading the discovery, defining and mapping business, stakeholder, and solution requirements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, understanding their needs and aligning with requirements and deliverables, including quality assurance activities
- Working with architects to determine suitable solutions
- Modelling, analysing and designing business processes and procedures, performing gap analysis
- Supporting and documenting solutions/ build through sprint cycles
- Documenting user stories and product backlog items
- Assisting the Project Manager in developing and updating key project artefacts; and
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of training materials and documentation.
- Min 5 years demonstrated experience in business analysis
- Experience working in traditional and Agile project delivery models.
- Excellent and proven stakeholder engagement skills, working closely with business and technical stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively across state and federal government departments
- Prior experience in data centric analysis
- An understanding of enterprise architecture
Contract Term: 12 months with 4 x 6 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 27 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's