ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 14:12|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT outcomes across an Enterprise.
- Proven experience in Applications Administration within Linux operating system.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
- Administer, monitor and maintain, complex Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible). Provide advance skills in delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Manage capabilities that maintain the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) while monitoring the environment.
- Develop, maintain and perform operational procedures and document changes to ensure operational tasks are performed reliably and consistently to reduce the risk of unplanned outages.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 May 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)