Storage & Backup Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Storage & Backup Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 08:31|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the following disciplines:
- Hitachi SAN solutions.
- Cloud storage solutions.
- Storage migration between SANs.
- Veeam backups and recovery software.
- Integration between disciplines above.
- Excellent understanding of SAN infrastructure/architecture (FC HBA's, fabrics, SAN's, etc.) and an in-depth technical knowledge of Cisco SAN switches.
- Substantial experience with Hitachi technologies and infrastructure is essential.
- Produce designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation is accordance with industry standards for storage and backups systems.
- Perform maintenance and administration functions for the SAN and backups systems.
- Substantial knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and its application to storage and backups.
- Highly effective in managing multiple, concurrent activities, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk.
- Fully understands the importance of security to own work and the operation of the organisation. Seeks specialist security knowledge or advice when required to support own work or work of immediate colleagues.
Estimated start date: 31-05-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months – Subject to being found suitable in the mandatory OSA.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require a minimum NV1 security clearance level.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's