|Job Title:||SharePoint Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 09:29|
The SharePoint Specialist will work under the direction of the team and contribute to;
• creating SharePoint lists, document/form libraries, web parts, workflows, and integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products
• Establishing and enforcing governance rules
• Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions.
• Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites.
• Produce documentation in accordance with ASD policies and procedures, including system training requirements.
• Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for end-users.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract
Security Requirements: Current PV or recently downgraded security clearance required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 May or until position is filled.
Call Nicole or Kate on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's