Test Analyst (#911-1)
|Job Title:||Test Analyst (#911-1)|
|Salary:||$0 - $90 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Louise Judd|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 14:32|
The Test Analyst will execute tasks within the testing phases of operational and development activities, including testing of COTS/in house developed software products and coordination/facilitation of Acceptance Testing (UAT/PVT) within expected timeframes.
The role is required to:
- Conduct testing of COTS and in-house developed software products.
- Coordinate acceptance testing activities (i.e. UAT and PVT) of COTS and in-house developed software products within expected timeframes.
- Create and deliver reports required to support testing activities undertaken (e.g. test progress, defect, etc).
- Take ownership of issues identified during testing to ensure timely resolution and feedback to customers.
- Contribute to overall team deliverables and continuous improvement e.g. through monitoring and allocation of tasks, training and documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework or the ability to rapidly acquire a sound understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Experience with testing deployment and base functionality of software applications in an enterprise environment.
- Well-developed liaison skills with the ability to use oral and written communication effectively with stakeholders including business units and customers to troubleshoot problems and identify root cause of incidents.
- Sound organisational skills, including the ability to effectively self-manage and prioritise competing tasks and demands within a flexible team environment, to meet strict deadlines.
Location and Contract Term:
This role is open to candidates located in Canberra for a term of 12 months.
This role requires a Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close COB, Wednesday 28 April 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. Unfortunately, places are limited. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further.
For further information regarding this role please contact Connie on 0480 002 460.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's