Cross Domain Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Cross Domain Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 14:36|
The development and interpretation of security and design content for Cross Domain Security, build documentation, reference standards, technical whitepapers and other advisories, security risk treatment plans and technical security requirements.
Assistance with the integration, configuration and operation of the CDS.
Technical review of data flows against documented security baselines for internal testing and verification purposes.
Threat modelling data structures and information exchanges to better establish and understand risk for control treatments.
Engaging with technical delivery personnel, and other sustainment and project personnel to ensure the accuracy of documentation, technical implementation of CDS architecture, and communication of issues and resolutions
Skills and Experience Required
- An OSA (Organisational Suitability Assessment) may be required.
- Excellent communication with an ability to explain abstract concepts to both technical and business stakeholder groups across verbal and written communications.
- Ability to both develop and interpret architectural-level direction and implement technical solutions .to address these requirements.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical requirements whilst working with stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Acceptance of responsibility and ability to take ownership for the delivery of both business and technical security outcomes.
- Ability to adapt experience and knowledge to meet the technical challenges that arise as both platform and hosted systems expand in function and usage.
- Knowledge of the current IIP Capability Development and Approval Process an advantage.
- Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes; and the whole of life costs of the proposal
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 April 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1)Cyber Security Assessor (multiple roles)
ICT Security Technician level 5 (TSPV)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)