CMS Solution Developer
|Job Title:||CMS Solution Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 17:23|
The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
This role will:
- Work with the Enterprise Architect understand requirements and deliver a new CMS for Austrade
- Undertake software development with a particular focus on CMS
- Perform system analysis, investigate technical problems and document relevant issues on existing systems
- Liaise with business users and project stakeholders on technical and non-technical matters as required
- Work closely with team members and contribute to team process and skill improvements. The role will also undertake BAU for the existing CMS and other systems.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting requirements and system designs into actionable, tested software components.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following in an agile environment: o Systems analysis o Problem solving o Troubleshooting o Systems/applications design
- High level communication skills with the ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience maintaining Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps with Git
- Demonstrated working experience in Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Logic Apps
- Demonstrated experience as a solution developer with Content Management Systems such as Kentico.
- Experience with the following technologies: Microsoft DevOps, Web API based integration, working experience in working on Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI, CRM Dynamics
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne Based – 12 Month Contract with potential Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.