Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-04-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 09:48|
The role provides essential support to the project delivery team which is responsible for infrastructure and product development that will be integrated with existing systems. Technical Notes supplied by Service Providers will be compiled into system design and security documents, requiring liaison with Service Providers to better understand how the Technical Notes come together.
Skills and Knowledge:
- High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products
- Demonstrated experience in the management of project governance and coordination management.
- Demonstrated awareness of copyright, intellectual property, and accessibility restrictions and requirements is essential.
- Relevant professional certifications and academic achievements are highly regarded.
- Support planning and coordination of project meetings including, but not limited to: booking of meeting rooms; creating and distributing calendar invitations; arranging building entry and escorts (if applicable); preparation of agendas and supporting information; preparation of meeting packs for attendees; preparing meeting rooms including furniture arrangement and audio-visual accessibility; taking of meeting minutes and/or action items; distribution of draft minutes for comment; distribution of signed minutes once approved by the Chair.
- Support the Project Director in preparing for Project Board meetings, Independent Assurance Reviews, and meetings with industry representatives, including liaison with external points of contact, preparation of information packs, and support in travel arrangements and acquittals.
- Provides project administration support including management of project registers including, but not limited to, risk and issues, action items, and project decisions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 May 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Data Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)