Test Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Test Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-04-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 10:28|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated expertise in software development testing (Agile methods) and/or commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) integration testing.
- Relevant professional and academic certification is highly desirable.
- Establish a test framework for team members to perform functional, system and validation/verification tests on mixed OS and web based systems.
- Manage reporting and documentation of all formal testing outcomes to relevant Project Directors and technical teams, ensuring all identified defects are rated for impact and priority and resolved by technical teams.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users, security accreditation personnel, operational support teams and other stakeholders, to proactively identify and plan testing requirements of components and system deliverables.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 May 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's