Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-04-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 10:32|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of Systems Engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT security.
- A good understanding of the Information Security Manual.
- Understand and apply technical and professional knowledge and experience to systems engineering processes across the system engineering lifecycle for systems delivery.
- Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Undertake systems analysis, design, verification and deployment including for software and hardware.
- Contribute to and review externally developed designs, plans and other artefacts to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
- Provide technical input for contract development ensuring the quality of specifications, standards and control measures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 May 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's