|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 12:06|
- Using appropriate tools, including logical models of components and interfaces, contribute to the development of data and analytical system related architecture options.
- Assists in the preparation of technical plans and coordinates with Director to ensure that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution, including artefacts (solution blueprints)
- Identify appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Provide guidance and advice to stakeholders related to system architecture
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business owners, delivery teams and technical specialists
- Communicate effectively with the Department's decision makers and delivery teams to influence thinking and design
Skills and Experience Required
- Experienced working on data warehouses, data models and data migration
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Knowledge of SAS and Teradata (or SQL)
- Knowledge of BI architecture
Canberra Based – 7 Month Contract with potential Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline Security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's