|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 14:05|
The Department seeks experienced Business Analysts to join their team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
- Map current and future state business processes;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in transformational projects, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- Experience working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – ASAP start
12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months Contract Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday 3 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Competitive rate - flexible work arrangement
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)