Search Optimisation Specialist
|Job Title:||Search Optimisation Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 12:16|
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) content specialist to join the Departments Digital Experience branch.
As an SEO specialist, you’ll be responsible for improving all aspects of SEO, in particular on on-page SEO by developing and implementing SEO strategies. You will also be responsible for training and supporting staff to apply SEO during the content development process.
You’ll work in an Agile environment to guide and empower teams to improve the Customer Experience across the Departments digital services landscape. While you’re responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed, learn and deliver together.
You’ll work on a wide range of digital content to:
• Optimise search engine results through understanding user language, measuring page performance and working with stakeholders to improve content
• Research and implement multi-channel recommendations for organic SEO success
• Measure and maintain SEO performance through conducting whole of website audits and risk-based SEO analysis
• Provide expert advice to influence effective digital content solutions
• Contribute to the development of a multi-channel SEO strategy
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in SEO with an on-page content focus
• Ability to work in collaborative, multi-disciplinary Agile teams
• Strong facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term: This role may be offered in Canberra, Hobart, Newcastle, Goulburn St Sydney, or Elizabeth St Brisbane. Contract till November 2021 with 3 x 3 month contract extension options.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ESRI Workflow Specialist (NV1)
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
Digital User and Customer Experience Design Specialist
$0 - $140 per hour
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)