|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 13:26|
- The BI Analyst will lead a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve Scheme performance.
- The BI Developer will plan, write, test and deploy code that links various sources of data together.
- Good query/ SQL skills Hands on experience in analytics tools like SAS
- Ability to understand and document business processes and relevant dataflows Ability to critically investigate complex data relationships and business rules.
- Assist external teams to navigate their way in the SAS/EDW for their data analysis
- Help developers identify data and business stakeholders Clarify complex business concepts for data developers Confirm and review designs and output when required
- Prefer: Good understanding of datawarehousing (Teradata) and data modelling concepts
- A positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
- Like working in a team and are able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce clear, accurate documentation Ability to independently work with business leads to extract business logic and interpret in terms of data impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to quality Good multi-tasking, and time-management skills Ability to work under pressure
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months Extension Options
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's