Business Improvement & Development Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Improvement & Development Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 16:04|
This successful candidate will utilise extensive industry best practice, functional and technical knowledge when preparing proposals to revise or improve the Departments corporate operations.
The Candidate will work under limited direction and is accountable for undertaking work that is complex in nature and deliver quality results in accordance with the requirements of their work area and team plan with the opportunity to act with reasonable autonomy particularly when engaging stakeholders in relation to difficult or sensitive issues, and should be able to liaise and influence with confidence.
The Candidate will be open and transparent with their work output and seek clarification, including taking on constructive feedback when dealing with detailed technical, professional, and/or policy contacts to solve complex problems.
Skills and Experience Required:
The BID Analyst will possess greater than 3 years’ experience supporting and or managing organisational transformation initiatives. They will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of common risk areas experienced when implementing ERP or similar projects.
The candidate will be required to support the Departments Shared Services Program Manager, and Project Stream Leads through:
• Determining and documenting the impact of the transition to shared services on the business for each on-boarding agency and identify actions that are required to manage that impact.
• Identify and document dependencies and overlapping impacts with other delivery streams of the program.
• Conduct risk identification, analysis and mitigation planning activities in relation to transition approach.
• Plan and manage effective corporate meetings and workshops.
• Opportunity identification and Benefit mapping to ensure that these are successfully tracked and realised;
• Stakeholder alignment to program objectives; and
• The organisational magnitude of change is captured, assessed and all transformation activities are documented with each agency
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till November 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's