IT Project Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Project Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 16:27|
• Provide strategic guidance and lead the Departments IT delivery methodology transformation from a technical and cultural perspective utilising SAFe, Agile, DevOps and DevSecOps to align with business needs.
• Lead and provide technical DevSecOps expertise in meetings and working groups to develop strategic direction on technical aspects including automation, performance optimising, toolchain development, continuous integration, shifting left and systems thinking.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to persuade others in transforming IT delivery change through technical advice and guidance.
• Lead research and analytic activities and provided expert advice and findings on IT directions, technologies, automation, continuous improvements plus priorities, objectives and strategy.
• Develop blueprints, operating and process models, and business focused roadmaps to support change.
• High Level presentation skills with the ability to prepare, facilitate and lead workshops/meetings with executives and staff.
• Create and/or provide advice and guidance on process designs for DevSecOps and continuous improvement across IT.
• Anticipate future challenges in the Departments IT delivery transformation and position the Department to meet these challenges and remain up to date with IT industry and market trends.
Skills and Experience Required:
Strong experience in transforming IT delivery for large organisations from a technical and cultural perspective utilising SAFe, Agile, DevOps and DevSecOps to align with business needs.
• Experience in delivering digital transformation across large organisations
• Highly skilled in delivering IT ways of working models such as SAFe, Agile, LEAN, DevOps and DevSecOps
• Strong documentation skills, including operating procedures and build and configuration plus preparing strategic presentations for steering committees and executive owners.
• Proven ability to deliver performance optimisation through DevSecOps initiatives including automation, tool integration, continuous improvements, shift left and monitoring
• Exceptional stakeholder relationships skills with key staff across the organisation.
• Exposure to Agile / SCRUM environments
• Ability to develop, transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
• Apply high level judgement in the assessment of solutions and provide assurance that they comply with the Departments requirements.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane. Contract till December 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extension options
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's