APS5/6 ICT Sourcing Officer
|Job Title:||APS5/6 ICT Sourcing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 16:43|
Whizdom is working with a Federal Government client looking for an ICT Sourcing Officer role for 12-month contract in Canberra.
About the Role:
The team lead by the OCIO Business Manager (who is a member of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) division leadership team and reports directly to the Chief Information Officer) manages the OCIO budget (approx. $150m), ICT procurement activity and provides vendor management. Currently the division has number of labour hire contractors and ICT service delivery and support contracts’ which is rapidly expanding as the agency transitions away from existing shared services arrangements.
Under limited direction of the Business Manager be responsible for the following duties:
- Engage, and maintain positive relationships with key vendors through regular contact and communication on the delivery of OCIO priorities
- Coordinate and act as a conduit for the OCIO to undertake procurement activities.
- Ensure operational, functional and business objectives required by the OCIO contracts are met in a manner consistent with the NDIA’s strategic plan.
- Develop and manage a range of stakeholder relationships to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation including the management of stakeholder expectations.
- Propose and facilitate innovation initiatives and contribute to business improvement strategies and to change in workplace practices.
- Day to day interactions with project managers and OCIO staff on vendor, contract and resource management.
- Demonstrated experience, minimum 5 years, in ICT sourcing including labour hire in a government setting.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth Resource Management Frameworks including Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to provide high level advice on a range on complex operational, procedural, administration and business management activities.
- Well-developed communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in an ICT Service Management and Delivery environment setting.
Contract extensions: 1 x 12 months options to extend
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Pre-engagement checks will be required for this role.
Estimated start date: ASAP
Application closing date: COB 09/05/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's