Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 15:33|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect to support a forward program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. Reporting to the Project Manager/s and Program Manager, this role will work with Enterprise Architecture, the Solution Architect, Integration Architect and CRM Development team to deliver business solutions.
The role is required to extend the current Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform used for Contact Centre Management and Domestic Vessel Application management. The role will design an Enterprise implementation of the platform supporting the consolidation of business functions currently performed by several disparate systems. This solution will form the platform for external digital access and provide staff with better insights thought a single view of client, single view of organisation and single view of vessel/certifications.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in developing strategy and design, supporting development and implementation of integrated enterprise business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics Portal, Dynamics Marketing, Field Services, Microsoft Power Apps
- Demonstrated experience in the migration of multiple legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365 including data migration
- Demonstrated experience in the translation and implementation of enterprise information data models into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other major systems utilising message-based middleware, Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrated experience in the documenting and development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 patterns that are used in the mentoring of technical staff
- Demonstrated problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery approaches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference is for candidates to also have the below desirable skills and experience.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of solutions in Federal or State Government
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Familiarity with Achimate
- Background in software development
Contract Term: 12 months with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 06 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's