|Job Title:||User Researcher|
|Start Date:||2021-04-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 15:50|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced User Researcher to be involved in a range of user research activities able to inform roadmaps for several whole-of-government services our client provide to government agencies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience in User Research
- Create design hypotheses to improve the service and work with team members to run design experiments.
- Identify user needs and ensure that your team understands them and keeps user needs at front of mind when making product and prioritisation decisions
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Familiarity with whole-of-government G2G technical services
- Familiarity with the research and design community within the APS
Location: Canberra OR Sydney
Contract Term: 12 months with 1 x 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 06 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.